Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Little Miss 'S', full of Skips, Spins, and Smiles | Alexandria, VA Child Photographer

Just before the Thanksgiving holiday, I squeezed in a mini-session with a little girl from our neighborhood playgroup. I had done a holiday session with her and her parents last year, but this year we kept it simple and just focused on portraits of her.

Miss 'S' is a joy to work with, as she is sweet girl, very playful, full of energy, and very cooperative with me and my camera. Being so pretty and photogenic also helps! Mini-sessions are perfect for kids like her, as it really doesn't take much to get great shots. Her mom and I just gave her some space to be herself, and off she went, skipping and twirling up and down the block, laughing all the way. 

Thank you Miss 'S' for letting me capture the simple joys of being a happy kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment