Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Best Buds outside the Beltway | Northern VA Family Photographer

Treking outside the Beltway to photograph the 'K' Family in early November has become a wonderful annual tradition. This was our FOURTH (!!!) holiday session. I am so thankful for their loyalty and support of my photography over the years. As soon as I entered their home, they wanted to show off their "Nancy Wall", covered with framed images that I have taken of their children over the years. So sweet, totally touched my heart!

The weather is often cool and brisk at this time of year, but the leaves are always colorful, which makes the scenic drive out to see them even more enjoyable. They are such good friends and our kids have so much in common that we always have tons to talk about. I brought my family along this year as well, so that all the kids could play together after we were done with our session. I was delighted to see how well my little one played with their older daughter. They were instant best buds, so cute! Must must must get together again soon, and not wait until the next November!

Here is a sneak peak from our session:


 
This beautiful little girl has the most amazing long lashes!  So envious!!!
 
The girls got cold quickly, so we moved indoors for some photos by the window, then called it a day because the kids were anxious to play.


 
And of course, the "Nancy Wall".  Hope they make room for some of the images from this year's session!





No comments:

Post a Comment