Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Surprisingly Successful Session with MY OWN Kids! | Alexandria, VA Child Holiday Photographer

For years, I've subjected my poor kids to countless desperate attempts over multiple weekends to get the perfect shot for our holiday cards (SO much harder to take photos of my own kids than other people's kids!) This year, on a random October afternoon when there was a break in some rain clouds, I wrangled my kids into some nicer-than-normal clothes and took them down to a favorite cobblestone alley in Old Town Alexandria for a super quick session. To my surprise, with some candy help, not only did I quickly get THE shot for our holiday card, but I also got a several great runner-ups! I've never felt so accomplished (or relieved!) after a session. I've been waiting forever to share some of my favorites!

Happy holiday wishes from my family to yours!
And a big thank you to my clients for making 2011 such a wonderful year.
Nancy =)


The first one is our official holiday photo.
The last one is our favorite, but didn't think it was quite holiday card appropriate.


No comments:

Post a Comment