Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Leaves and Laughs with 'L' and 'L' | Alexandria, VA Family Photographer

I recently had the pleasure of photographing the 'vG' Family for their 3rd annual holiday session. The kids are sweet and playful and always make me laugh, which makes for a great time together. This year, we scheduled the session for when their grandparents would be visiting, so we would be able to get some rare extended family photos as well.

Little Miss 'L' cracks me up. She knows she's beautiful and loves to pose for me and my camera - on a bench, by a railing, on a rock, by a tree. (Even when the camera was turned off, she was still striking a pose, ha!) She had lots of ideas of her own of where we should go and who should sit where, so I just followed her lead, which made my job easier! This year, her little brother 'L' finally stood up for himself and demanded that he get his fair share of time in front of the camera as well. Good for him!

We wanted to keep the session simple and casual for the sake of the grandparents, so we stayed close to their lovely home in Alexandria, VA. There were lots of colorful leaves on the ground and the kids were more than happy to play with them, so I was able to get some fun leafy action shots in addition to the posed ones.

As always, I had a wonderful time with the 'vG' Family!

Here's a sneak peak of our session:



No comments:

Post a Comment