Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious "D" Family | Alexandria, VA Family Photographer

This October weather has been so unpredictable. Two weekends ago, the weather was dreary, cold, and wet, not optimal for little people to be outdoors. But this past weekend was summery and sunny, perfect for FOUR family photo sessions!

First up was a fantastic family that I had met in a new mom's group when my son was an infant. The last time I saw them was at a Halloween party almost exactly three years ago. Since then, both of our families have added little girls and life unfortunately got too busy for playgroup get togethers. So I was absolutely thrilled when we recently reconnected and they asked if I would do a photo session with them.

We met early one morning in a lovely park in Alexandria, VA. I brought my own family to the park as well for a little reunion and for us all to meet the new siblings. It sure was wonderful to see them again. Since the last time I saw him, the boy has gotten bigger, more mature, and even more handsome! And the little girl is an absolute doll, with strong opinions, just like my own 2 year old (ha!). The mom had cleverly brought along an iPad loaded with some of their favorite tunes, including songs from Mary Poppins, so we were dancing and laughing all morning long. So fun! I sure hope it doesn't take another three years before we get together again!

Here's a sneak peak of our session together.

See, doesn't she totally look like a little doll?  So adorable!


Here are all four kids together!

1 comment: