Tuesday, October 16, 2012

'Monsters', Meowing, and Managing Head-Bonks | Alexandria, VA Child and Family Photographer

There is never ever a dull moment with the 'B' girls. This year's session included some ear-splitting shrieks and squeals while playing hide-and-seek with the 'Nancy Monster', some kitty cat meowing, the annual transformation of their daddy into a leafy tree (see last year's session here), and even a couple scary head-bonks on brick walls while spinning and dancing too wildly. As always, I just brace myself for a wild ride, aim to be as silly as I can be, and try not to shake my camera too much while giggling at their goofiness. But really, there is so much love, laughter, and energy in the 'B' family that I am so very thankful and honored to be their friend and photographer. I enjoy and appreciate every opportunity to capture images of their true beauty to share with the world.

Enjoy this sneak peak! 








2 comments:

  1. Nancy Monster! You did it again! I can actually *hear* the squeals and giggles in these amazing images. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Miss you guys so much! Can't wait to see all of you soon! The girls are growing so quickly and beautifully as well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete