Monday, October 1, 2012

Hiking with the 'H' Trio | Alexandria, VA Child and Famly Photographer

I had a fabulous time hiking through the woods at a local preserve with the 'H' Family. The kids hid in the fields of wild flowers, climbed trees, threw rocks into a stone creek, and sat on a pretty stone wall. They were both unbelievably willing participants in our photo session. I almost had a hard time getting individual portraits of each of them because every time big brother sat somewhere, little sister wanted to sit right next to him and get in on the picture-taking fun. Then they would hug and laugh with only the slightest urging from their lovely mom. Made my job so easy and enjoyable!

I had a really hard time selecting a few images for a sneak peak. But here are some of my favorites:






No comments:

Post a Comment