Wednesday, May 22, 2013

"Move Over Big Sis, I'm Here To Stay" | Washington, D.C. Baby Photographer

Born less than two years after her strong-willed, high-energy big sister, Baby 'M' must have known that she needed a dramatic entrance to get her time in the limelight. She entered this world at near record speed, catching her family completely off guard. What a way to get their attention!

I was thrilled and honored when her parents asked me to photo-document her first year, like I had done with their first child. I applaud their efforts to try to get as many photos of the second child as the first. I totally understand that challenge - been there myself! 

At nearly four months old, Baby 'M' is a gentle and happy baby. Of course, nothing makes her smile more than snuggles with mom or dad. I did catch a few exciting glimpses of sweet sisterly affection in-between the comings and goings of the very active two-year-old.

Thank you so much to the lovely 'F' Family for giving me the wonderful opportunity to be part of and to document this exciting journey. I look forward to seeing them again in a few months to see how much both girls have grown and developed.

Here is a sneak peak from our session:


No comments:

Post a Comment